We all know to that, we need Best Android File Manager App or file explorer to explore the device and manage files and folders available on device as well as on external SD cards.There are so many file managers available on Google Play Store that would help you to manage your files and folders effectively. Nowadays most of the smartphones comes with inbuilt file manager but they doesn’t allow you root file access.If your device is rooted, you can use Tomi File Manager as Root File Manager Android.
It looks simple but professional File Manager for Android smartphones and tablet devices. After installingTomi file manager, you can see the dashboard will shows total space available on your device as well as FREE space remaining on your device. Interesting thing is that, it would categories all your files on android say, Music, Pictures, Videos, Docs, Apps and downloads. You just have to click on the category and it will display all files available in that category. E.g.If you click on Docs, you will see docs files stored on your device from all location. It would be together at one place.
Best File Explorer for Android
In setting you will configure tomi file manager to show hidden files and root explorer or not. If you want to enable root explorer on tomi file manager, you will need to have rooted device in order to use this feature.
Tomi File Manager Features
- Easy to use & Free Android File Manager
- Allow to access root files – Root Explorer File Manager
- Free Root Explorer allows you to Edit hosts file, delete or modify root files from your device.
- Other interesting features are Music manager, picture manager, video manager,document manager, application manager, Download Manager for Android, Directory Manager and Folder Mount and much more.
- Other Android Best File Manager App : ES File Explorer File Manager, Astro File Manager Root, Root File Explorer Android
Download Tomi File Manager on Play Store: